Prolog - to - HTML Conversion
Written by Jose A. Becerril
This example has a double utility:
- The code can be examined as a sample for stream file creating, text
parsing, and GUI creating.
- The executable can be used practically to publish Visual
Prolog files (*.pro, *.cl,
etc.) in HTML form.
The output, that uses standard Visual Prolog colors, can be used:
- to print full color files, which are easier to study;
- to publish them on a web site;
- to post them to Visual Prolog Forum.
Hard coding has been used instead of styles (css) to allow for the last possibility.