Who we are
- PDC Aviation Ltd., United Kingdom
- PDC Solutions Canada Ltd., Canada
- PDC Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- PDC Solutions Colombia SAS, Colombia
How to contact us
What information do we collect
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Your basic information, that is e.g. company name, your name, address, email address, telephone number.
- Information about your interaction with us, e.g. what products you buy online, payment information, returns, consumer service contacts, etc.
- We may share personal data about you within the group companies mentioned above. Please also confer with the section “How do we share your personal information” below.
How do we use your personal information
The information about you may be used for the following purposes:
- Processing of orders, claims and returns
- Provision of the various functions and services on the website
- Providing newsletters, other communications and services requested by you
- Providing customer support and communication
- Evaluating and developing our products and services
- The processing of your personal data will in some cases be necessary to conclude or perform a contract with you, e.g. to complete order in our web shop. The processing may also be necessary to comply with a request from you, e.g. to send you newsletters, to provide you with information that is tailored to your interests.
Communications and marketing
If you give consent, we will send you marketing communications by email and other technologies. You may manage your subscriptions in the membership settings of your account. If you wish to completely opt-out of receiving e-mails from us, you should send your request on email to email@example.com. You have the option to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
How do we share your personal information
As mentioned above, we may share personal data about you within the companies in our group, including with our parent company PDC A/S.
We may share your personal data with third party providers such as credit card companies and shipping companies in order to complete your orders and carry out shipment.
For the sole purpose of supporting our business third party processors may process your information, but only to the extent necessary for us to conduct our business. We have procedures to ensure that these third party processors value your privacy.
We may also share your personal information with third parties that assist us with marketing towards you, for example providers of emailing platforms. We will always ensure that such third parties only use the personal information to promote our goods and services in accordance with our instructions.
When do we delete your personal informatiton
The retention of your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing.
First of all, we will retain your personal data for as long as we are legally required to do so. For example, we are obliged to retain information relating to sales for a certain time period in order to comply with applicable bookkeeping regulation.
If no applicable legal obligations exist, we will store the personal data for the term of your membership subscription and for 24 months thereafter.
Personal data, which is not subject to a legal obligation and which is not linked to a membership subscription, will be retained for 24 months.
Your rights as a data subject
At any time you are entitled to recall any consent(s) you may have given with respect to our use of your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right to access your personal data and to obtain information about how we process it. You may also modify the personal data if it is incorrect, and you may ask us to limit or cease the processing of your personal data or to delete it as well as object to the processing of your personal data, including processing for the purpose of direct marketing and profiling related to such direct marketing. You may also ask us to disclose the personal data in a machine readable format.
To modify your membership subscriptions or to completely opt-out of your membership and/or from receiving marketing communications, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to e-mail production schedules, you may still receive any e-mails that are already in production.
You may at all times object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Our contact information is stated above in the “How to Contact Us” section. You may also file a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
How do we protect your information
We care about the protection of your personal data and will apply industry standard security measures to ensure adequate protection of your data.
We are always happy to hear from you and welcome any questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please visit our contact page or write to us at the contact information mentioned in the “How to Contact Us” section above.
If your inquiry concerns a specific group entity, please state this when you contact us.